Wednesday, May 19, 2004

it rained today

usually by this time of year the weather is nice, not to say that rain is bad. in fact i usually find it therapeutic and relaxing. however, the overcast sky and incessant drizzle that marked today were depressing. rain, great! but the attempt at rain known as a drizzle is unpleasant. if your going to rain on me then rain already, but don't tease me with this hint at what could be. that aside, days like today really kill any motivation i may have. nothing appeals to my emotions, nothing inspires me and i find it virtually impossible to escape this state. my mood, like the weather is nothing more than overcast and i am unmoved by any event that transpires. i find this troubling (though not enough to be moved) i hate it when i become dead to my surroundings and to the events that come my way. oh well, whatever, nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home