Thursday, January 20, 2005

here stupid, have some candy...

i like giving candy to dumb people because they really like it. it makes them feel good because it is sweet and it makes me feel good because they are dumb. dumb people are nice. i guess you don't have to be dumb to be nice. when i tell people they are dumb it is because it makes me feel nice. but then i feel dumb for not being nice. i guess you don't have to be mean to be be smart. i think i will stop being mean and just try to be dumb. then maybe i will give myself some candy because i am dumb and i really like it. that will make me feel good because i gave candy to a dumb person. i don't think there is anything wrong with being dumb, that is why i am doing it. being dumb is fun. do you think it is wrong to be dumb? well you are a biggot and that is worse than being dumb. at least dumb people like candy. biggots just sit around and hate people. candy is better than hate. if you tell me i am dumb, i will tell you that you are dumb and that you should give me some candy because it is good.

5 Comments:

At 1:11 AM, Blogger jake said...

I'm really dumb!! Can I have some candy? Then I will feel nice. Being nice won't make me dumb, I'm already dumb. I just want free candy.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger JPM said...

Sexy Sam and Karen are the best

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not about Sexy Sam and Karen, its about Mike King.
I just want Mike King to be happy.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Number Mouth said...

that was dumb. i love dumb. gimme some candy!...dummy

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

*hands over the half eaten Twix bar of mine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home